Youth Services Sharing and Discussion Forum
List any successful craft ideas that you have done with youth at your library! This could be for your youngest children, school-age, or tweens and teens! Some suggestions for what to include in your post:
- Links to directions, or information on where you found the craft idea
- Any files/material lists/handouts that you used
- Modification ideas for different age groups
- Where you used this craft (standalone, as part of a storytime, as part of a bigger event)
- Any other thoughts that might be helpful!
Please post any storytime-related resources here. Examples of things to post would be:
- Recommended books (and explanation why)
- Favorite songs/rhymes
- Opening or closing rituals
- Finger plays, or hand motions
- Call and responses
- Early literacy tips for parents and caregivers
Anything you are willing to share would be great!